Pokaż wyniki od 1 do 4 z 4

Temat: Przerywa i śmierdzi benzyną(gazem) !! Pomoc w odczytaniu błędów i logów!

Użytkownik Ogier
    Mieszka w
    Rzeszów
    Auto
    159 3.2 Q4, MiTo 1.4 TB MA 135KM + TCT

Domyślnie Przerywa i śmierdzi benzyną(gazem) !! Pomoc w odczytaniu błędów i logów!

Witam wszystkich .
    Otóż alfa z dnia na dzień zaczeła jakoś dziwnie się zachowywać, przerywać, gubić obroty, skoki mocy .
    Podpiąłem ją pod komputer i zczytałem błędy no i wyszło to :
    "
    READING ERROR CODES:
    1: P0325 - Knock sensor 1
    The ECU does not receive correctly the signal from the signalled knock sensor. Probably the harness is interrupted or a SC is present, or the sensor itself does not work correctly. Check the harness and connections condition and check the sensor functioning by means of an oscilloscope or a voltmeter in V/PEAK by beating on the sensor clamping screw.
    NOTE: it is necessary to comply with the driving torque of the sensor since an improper torque may alter the sensor correct functioning
    The reason for this fault is that ECU has received very high signal from the sensor. The fault is not detected now, but it is stored in memory. Clear fault codes, and observe for future appearance of the same fault. Dashboard warning light was not activated for this fault.
    2: P0330 - Knock sensor 2
    The ECU does not receive correctly the signal from the signalled knock sensor. Probably the harness is interrupted or a SC is present, or the sensor itself does not work correctly. Check the harness and connections condition and check the sensor functioning by means of an oscilloscope or a voltmeter in V/PEAK by beating on the sensor clamping screw.
    NOTE: it is necessary to comply with the driving torque of the sensor since an improper torque may alter the sensor correct functioning
    The reason for this fault is that ECU has received very low signal from the sensor. The fault is not detected now, but it is stored in memory. Clear fault codes, and observe for future appearance of the same fault. Dashboard warning light was not activated for this fault.
    3: P0130 - Lambda sensor
    The After-cat.converter Oxygen sensor signal indicated by the code is incorrect, out of range or missing. This O2 sensor monitors the residual Oxygen in the exhaust, after the HC, CO and NOx eliminating reactions, and enables the ECU verify both the converter and the pre-cat. O2 sensor functions. Depending on system, the sensors may be of the 0-5V or 0-1V type.
    Usually, if the system is in good working order there is a small quantity of oxygen in the exhaust and the signal rarely reacts. Mostly, a signal reaction can be seen by e.g. snapping the accelerator quickly several times (strong enrichment).
    Before replacing the sensor, check:
    - Check the post-cat. O2 sensor signal behavior from the data parameters or with a Multimeter or Oscilloscope: enrich strongly the mixture with repeated throttle snaps
    - the exhaust for excessive O2 with an exhaust analyzer
    - the exhaust system for leaks between and near the O2 sensors and at the converter to exhaust joints
    - Aux. Air system (if present) for leaks or excessive air supply.
    The reason for this fault is that ECU did not receive signal from the sensor. The fault is not detected now, but it is stored in memory. Clear fault codes, and observe for future appearance of the same fault. Dashboard warning light was not activated for this fault.
    4: P1120 - Motorised throttle
    No help available
    The reason for this fault is that ECU has received invalid signal from the sensor. The fault is not detected now, but it is stored in memory. Clear fault codes, and observe for future appearance of the same fault. Dashboard warning light was activated for this fault.

"
    Postanowiłem jeszcze sprawdzić sondę no i raczej nie wyglądało to za ciekawie :
    Kliknij obrazek, aby uzyskać większą wersję

Nazwa:	łambda.jpg
Wyświetleń:	65
Rozmiar:	65.1 KB
ID:	119383
    wygląda jak by cały czas stała ,
    Zrobiłem także jeszcze takie logi z ilością powietrza :
    Kliknij obrazek, aby uzyskać większą wersję

Nazwa:	przepławka.jpg
Wyświetleń:	63
Rozmiar:	84.0 KB
ID:	119385

Czy coś z tego wynika ?
    Czy faktycznie sonda padła czy mogą właśnie takie być objawy padniętej sondy ?
    A może zrobiłem nie tak te logi i należało by coś poprawić ?
    Z góry dziękuję za pomoc

Użytkownik Quadrifoglio Verde Avatar bubu321
    Mieszka w
    Wrocław
    Auto
    G 1.4 MA 170CV ECU Nexus 8GMF

Domyślnie

- wpierw kasujemy bledy, troche pojezdzimy i dopiero potem odczytujemy bledy.
    - w ten sposób odrzucamy błędy historyczne, z okresu 2 lata temu

- zawsze dołączaj logi z katalogu domowego MES, FES, pliki *.txt oraz *.csv
    - na wykresach mają być obroty silnika, temperatura, i reszta potrzebnych paramatrów , nie więcej niz 6 elementów.
    - zrzuty cieżko się czyta.
    + e-Niro KIA 64 kWh battery, 200CV, 400 Nm

Użytkownik Ogier
    Mieszka w
    Rzeszów
    Auto

Domyślnie

Ok tak też zrobię

- Mógłbyś podpowiedzieć jakie parametry zczytać ? Z jakich logi zrobić ?

Użytkownik Ogier
    Mieszka w
    Rzeszów
    Auto

Domyślnie

Witam ponownie.
    Zrobiłem tak jak kazał Bubu i pojeździłem trochę , sczytałem błędy i zrobiłem poprawne ( tak mi się wydaje ) logi .
    Jeśli ktoś mógłby pomóc to bym był bardzo wdzięczny , wszystko zamieszczam w linku .

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resi...1D3E0F12%21127

Pozdrawiam.