Pokaż wyniki od 1 do 6 z 6

Temat: Recaro seat alfa 155q4 identification help

Użytkownik Jestem NOWY - nie krzyczcie!
    Auto
    alfa 155q4

Domyślnie Recaro seat alfa 155q4 identification help

Hello everyone, my name is jose i am from Spain and i am restoring a 1993 alfa 155Q4
    The car has the sport seats, not the recaros one, but i found some guy that sell a full kit of recaros front and rear in very good conditions in the other point of Spain more than 1000 kilometers
    The problem that i have is that the guy only send me some photos of the upper of the seats, and i think this recaros are of the alfa 75, not to the 155 one.
    i sended to the guy some mails requesting photos of the buttom of the seats because i have read that the only way to know if the seats are for 155 are to see the bottom of the seat where the recaro are screwed to the frame of the car and the diafragm of the seat (the base or the buttom of the seat) and he send me the photos but i dont know if the photos are of the same seats and i cant compare because i never seen a q4 with recaros before
    i tryed to find in the web some of this photos but the only photos that i could see are all for the top of the seat, so i dont know if the guides are correct for the car.
    The price are very good and id like to buy all the seats but i dont want to spend the money if the seats are not properly for my car
    Can someone help me and post any photo of the buttom of the seat, where the recaro are screwed into the frame of the car to know if the seats are correct before make the payment.
    Hope you can help me

Użytkownik Maniak resoraków Avatar Suzumushi
    Mieszka w
    Kraków
    Auto
    155Q4, 147GTA, Giulietta QV, Giulia Q, Ducati STF V4S

Domyślnie

https://www.forum.alfaholicy.org/145...ml#post1416854

best photos i've got
    meaby it will help a little bit

regards

w

Auto
    alfa 155q4

Domyślnie

Thank you very much, this car looks fantastic, and the recaros are amazing.
    Hope someday my car could have the look like yours.
    In this photos i can see a little differences betwen your seats and the seats i am trying to buy.
    Some guy that works restoring recaros and other seats told me that the real way to know if the recaros are from alfa 75 or the real 155 ones are this way:
    Kliknij obrazek, aby uzyskać większą wersję

Nazwa:	DSC04845.jpg
Wyświetleń:	1
Rozmiar:	41.6 KB
ID:	269676
    This is the bottom of the recaro from alfa 75 and this is the botton that has the seats that the guy are trying to sell me.
    I have no image to compare the bottom of the real 155 recaros, so i dont know if the seats are the proper one.
    The guy who restore seats told me too that the 75 recaros can be installed in 155 but i need the proper recaro guides of the 155 model and the standard guides are different so i need the guides of the recaro seat, and i am afraid that is so hard to find that in the case i buy the seats and they are from a 75,i will lose my money in a seats that can not be installed in a 155q4
    For that reason i need the photos of the bottom of one recaro of 155.
    Thanks

Auto
    alfa 155q4

Domyślnie

After many investigation i think this is what it is assumed that is the bottom of recaro of the 155, this seat is a not a 155 seat,is a recaro from a lancia delta hf second generation 1995 year, but should looks very similar in the deep (or the buttom) of the seat.
    According that, the recaros that the guy are selling are from a 75, not a real 155 recaros.
    obviusly the are a very big and clear difference
    As i said in the first post, i never seen one real recaro of a 155 so i cant compare

Nazwa:	s-l1600.jpg
Rozmiar:	158.6 KB
ID:	269705
    Hope please if you can confirm me what of the correct bottom of the seat is the correct bottom if you could check in your car, because as i said i dont want to spend money in a seats that cant be installed in the car.
    Thanks
    Ostatnio edytowane przez diezjackdaniels ; 21-05-2020 o 22:42

Użytkownik Rowerzysta Avatar endriu73
    Mieszka w
    Lublin
    Auto
    AR 159 2.4 SW ; AR 155 1,8 8V

Domyślnie

this is the seat from Alfa Romeo 155

Nazwa:	Fotel_kierowcy_9.jpg
Rozmiar:	99.9 KB
ID:	269708

Auto
    alfa 155q4

Domyślnie

Thanks, this is the standard Seat right?, Not the recaros,
    If the recaro Button are similar like that Seat then muy Seats are the correct ones