Pokaż wyniki od 1 do 2 z 2

Temat: [langtitle=en]Help with lighting for Alfa Romeo 156 Crosswagon - Poznan[/langtitle]

Użytkownik Jestem NOWY - nie krzyczcie!
    Auto
    Alfa Romeo 156 Crosswagon

Domyślnie [langtitle=en]Help with lighting for Alfa Romeo 156 Crosswagon - Poznan[/langtitle]

[lang=en]Hi all,
    Sorry for writing in English but I do not speak Polish, even if I understand some words (I am from Bulgaria).
    Currently I am in Poznan for few months and I need assistance regarding the right headlight.
    Prehistory - the car has been bought in May this year ad the front headlights have been modified by the initial owner (Austrian guy) and there were placed some led of the so called "angel eyes". Since the beginning when you give a turn signal the lights often are blinking. The model is with the xenon lights.

2 months ago the right short light stopped to work (the position, aka "gabarity" in Bulgarian and the high beams were fine).
    I have bean advised to change the entire headlight, which I did by buying such from secondary market. Now, it is the same as before.
    After, I have been advised that the problem is in the bulbs, but seems not - it has been changed and the problems is still same.
    There are some more small details, but now the question.

Can you please recommend an electrician in Poznan, which to spend some more time on this and to try to find the problem? The person who changed the headlight guaranteed that he changed all cables, but the problems stays. It could be related to the turn signal stick, but I doubt.
    It looks like tricky problem and as it is not very attractive work to do this I need responsible person who really to put his best as attitude. If he can speak a little English will be nice, but the main thing is to have the interest to handle this, as it looks like task. Many people have been played on this car and this are results. E.g. it has been mapped and has bigger turbo - from 2.4 liter engine.

Thank you for your assistance!
    Nikola[/lang]
    Ostatnio edytowane przez bashbassu ; 23-11-2021 o 06:10

Użytkownik Znawca Avatar koskar
    Mieszka w
    WL // GA
    Auto
    Alfa Romeo 156 Berlina 2.0 T.S. 1999r., Renault Clio III Ph2 1.2 2010r.

Domyślnie

I would recommend going through google maps, search for "elektryk samochodowy" or just "elektryk" and see the rates/opinions